What is a cookie?
A cookie, in English, is a file that is downloaded to the device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What kind of cookies used?
Depending on the entity that manages cookies, they can be classified into the following groups:
- Own cookies: which are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Other Cookies: they Are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the length of time that will remain on in the terminal equipment is divided into:
- Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses at the time, on a web page.
- Persistent cookies: type cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period and therefore may have a longer visit the website at that time duration.
They are classified according to their purpose of the form:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are essential and necessary for the web to function properly and to use the various options and services offered.
Then the cookies used by the web application are described:
To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you must access the browser configuration options with which to access the web. Through the following links you can find more information for each of the major browsers:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=%27ie-10%27
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time related to this policy of cookies, you must remove those that are stored through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
The information collected by cookies is treated only by the city of Reus. However, keep in mind that third-party cookies used, and that the information collected through these is hosted on external servers. This is the case of data collected by Google Analytics.